Hmm. What about being a local organiser?
As a local Jam organiser, you will host a great weekend, helping others learn about a design-based approach to creativity and problem solving, and about service design.
- You will meet people from your region who are interested in a design-based approach, in service and customer experience, and work closely with them.
- You will be in contact with other organisers globally, all of whom will be worth knowing.
- You will pick up a load of new ideas and work practices.
- You will meet a lot of cool people at all levels of experience.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your own experience, interests and ideas with participants and the press.
- You will have great freedom to organise and shape your local jam as you wish, as long as a few basic guidelines are observed.
- You will not get rich (the Global Service Jam is non-profit), but you might get famous.
- You will certainly have a blast. :)